Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Who Am I?

'Forget all questions except one: WHO AM I? - It’s meaningless to acquire knowledge without knowing ourselves. It’s very strange that people are very curious to explore the universe, but not to explore their own selves…. This is the play of Maya! ....A great mystery.... So many words you have learnt so many words you have spoken. You know everything, but you do not know yourself. For the self is not known through words –only direct insight will reveal it. Look within, search within….You may know all the right words, quote the scriptures, be brilliant in your discussions and yet remain a bag of bones or you may be inconspicuous and humble, an insignificant person altogether, yet glowing with loving kindness and deep wisdom.' – Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

I AM ONLY THE SELF - Part 1

I AM ONLY THE SELF - Part 2

I AM ONLY THE SELF - Part 3

Awaken To The Eternal: A Journey of Self-Discovery


No comments:

Post a Comment